OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Data privacy and its safety remains a first priority for us here at Pawbies.Com as part of our core values in ensuring a complete customer solution and satisfaction. In the interest of our valued prospective customers, career seekers and of the general public, we have strengthened control of our data protection, security and implementation. To better protect and serve you, we are providing this notice to explain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personal data may be requested.
Protecting your personal data and enabling you to choose how to deal with your personal data under applicable laws are our top priorities. We aim to be accountable, open and transparent in processing your personal data. We shall response and comply with your request in relation to your personal data in a professional and timely manner in accordance with the applicable laws.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all personal data collected by us or submitted by you on the Pawbies.com website and its sub-domains or through other communications with you. On some pages, you can make initial contact with us, make general inquiries on products and services, subscribe to our newsletter as well check on career opportunities. The types of personal data collected include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Other data to enable us to provide you with the services and functionalities chosen by you
We only collect adequate (but not excessive) personal data from you in relation to lawful purposes directly related to our functions or activities.
HOW WE UTILIZE PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data you provide:
* to communicate with you, to reply to a request or enquiry, remain in contact and to provide ongoing personalized service to you. Such personal information provided are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties;
* to subscribe to and receive our newsletters, as well as updates on our new products and services. If you give your consent to us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose, we will use your personal data, and other information you so register or consent for direct marketing of our products and services from time to time. Information you submit will not be used for this purpose unless you give prior consent to us;
* to perform research and statistical analysis in order for us to better learn about your preferences and thereby help improve our products and services;
* to diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed improvement or optimization of related operation and performance of our services;
* to investigate complaints or suspicious transactions;
* to prevent or detect crime;
* to enable an actual or proposed assignee or transferee of our business or our rights in respect of your personal data to evaluate the transaction intended;
* to make disclosure as required by applicable laws and/or rules;
* for other purposes related or incidental to all or any of the above purposes.
LEGAL BASIS AND REASONS FOR US PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for us to process your personal data includes:
- When you give consent to us for specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of yours or another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data; or
- Other legal basis allowed under applicable laws.
The reasons for us to collect your personal data include:
- It is necessary for you to provide us with your personal data. Some of them are mandatory, which are basic information we need in order to serve you. Other information is optional and is to be provided on a voluntary basis.
- If you are unable or unwilling to provide us with complete and correct basic personal data, we may not provide or continue to provide to you our services.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain personal data at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of personal data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect online.
In cases of data breach, we will notify data protection authorities and affected individuals within 72 hours or within other time limits under the applicable laws.
DATA SHARED WITH 3 RD PARTIES
We may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties which includes but not limited to our agents, contractors, sub-contractors, telecommunication operators, mailing providers, direct sales agents, telemarketing providers, call centres, data processing providers, information technology providers, any other party under a duty of confidentiality to us and any actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our business or our rights in respect of your personal information. This is in pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal data other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
The collection and disclosure of personal data contemplated in this policy may involve a transfer of the data to jurisdictions located outside of your country of residence. In these cases, we will take steps to ensure your privacy rights continue to be protected.
For purposes of protection, we ensure that all personal data will be appropriately handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the applicable laws.
We will not collect, use, share or disclose to any third parties the personal data provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described in this Policy and without providing you also an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
HOW LONG DATA WILL BE STORED
Every twelve (12) months from the noted first visit to the site, the user will be given an option to renew his state of consent or through another pop-up banner.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We will keep your personal data only as long as the user’s account is active and it is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy or such longer period as may be required by the applicable laws.
If in any doubt or if you would like to have your personal data fully removed from our site please contact us.